Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You're a Goddess






I have always loved the way goddesses look. The golds and rich darks have always appealed to me! This was such a fun look to do and even with all the colors that go into it, Its still not to crazy to actually wear out. 

My inspiration came to me while I was with the family watching the movie "The Immortals." How did the find so many flawlessly beautiful people to squeeze into one movie? Kellan Lutz, Henry Cavill, Freida Pinto? Overwhelmed! 




This picture got me wondering...how has Jessica Alba gotten by without being cast in some sort of titan-esque movie by now? She would be so perfect!!

PRODUCTS USED:

Too Faced eyeshadow in Pink Teddy
Too Faced eyeshadow in Honey Pot
Covergirl eyeshadow in Hazelnut
H.I.P. Eyeshadow in Forgiving
Yellow-Gold, & Black Colors from Coastal Scents Shimmer 88 Palette
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Boots No.7 Extravagent Lashes Mascara in Black
Too Faced Natural Eye Color Sexpresso
E.L.F. Bronzer in Warm Tan
NARS Orgasm Blush
Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle


Muah!

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I really like your look, I love gold eyeshadow especially for spring and summer with a tan it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete